1. NEW MACHINE
- All models of Hitachi excavators, wheel loaders and dump trucks have a warranty period of 12 months (FULL COVERAGE) for all parts on the machine and up to 2 years / 4000h (depending on which condition comes first) for some other items and parts (POWER TRAIN).
NOTE: Refer to the list of items that are in the Power Train - Full Coverage warranty list (attached).
- The filter that comes with the machine is a standard 4000h filter (excluding oil, grease, and fuel).
- In case the equipment is transferred ownership during the warranty period, it must be informed to Hitachi within 30 days from the date of changing owner in order to continuously maintains warranty period. If the machine is sold outside the authorized market area, the warranty period will be immediately cut off.
2. USED MACHINE
- Depending on agreement with customers.
B. SPARE PARTS
- Spare parts warranty applies if the parts have technical error during production or are damaged during transportation
- Warranty will not apply to the following cases:
- No warranty for lights, belts, fuses, some parts on the bucket such as side cutters, teeth, tires, filters, greases, and cables ...
- Damage is caused by common vibration, shaking, noise or abrasion.
- Damage is caused by improper maintenance, replacement and storage or failure to follow Hitachi's routine maintenance procedures.
- Spare parts at the dealer’s inventory more than 12 months from the date of invoice issued by Hitachi.
- The damage is caused by the customers or dealer by modifying twithout the consent of Hitachi.
- The value of the item is less than $20.
- If spare parts purchased finds a problem (wrong order, scratched, or damaged ...), the buyer will submit the PDR (Parts Discrepancy Report) to Hitachi via email within 7 days for goods purchased by air
transport and 60 days for goods purchased by sea transport (from the date of customs declaration). Within 3-5 days, if there is no response from HMAP, VITRAC must notify HMAP again. Once the claim is confirmed, Hitachi will issue a Credit Note to the dealer with a value equal to the cost of the item purchased (prices on the GOM system). Note: It is possible to claim some other fees but depending on the case.
- In case spare parts after installation for customers get technical errors, the process of requesting warranty will be similar to machinery.
- For some new parts supplied by Hitachi, the warranty period is calculated as follows:
- In case the dealer only sells spare parts without installation, the warranty period will be 365 days (counting from the date of invoice sale to customers). Warranty will only apply according to the spare part price.
- In case the dealer sells spare parts and has conducted the installation, the warranty period will be 365 days from the date the installation is completed. The warranty value will be equal to the total price of spare parts, installation service fees and travel and other expenses (if any)
FOR MORE DETAILS: CLICK HERE